To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a :
- You have an experience of at least 5 years in a Marketing & Communication role and you seek a multi-skilled position with responsibilities in this field?
- You are client oriented and clients’ satisfaction is your main concern?
- You are creative and have excellent communication skills?
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and its possibilities?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your DreamJob is within easy reach…
Your responsibilities as Marketing Manager at Universem will be operational as well as strategic. As member of the Management Team, you are the ambassador of our values: you set yourself up as the internal and external spokesperson of these values. You are responsible for the brand “Universem”, you make sure of its consistency and visibility alongside our existing clients or leads. To do so, you manage all activities related to Marketing & Communication for Universem (campaigns, events, PR, promotional material, etc.).
- Make sure Universem is known and recognized as a Digital Marketing leading company in its market
- Set up the global Marketing & Communication strategy (goals, targets, channels, operational plan, etc.) in close collaboration with our Partners and the Sales department
- Update the Marketing budget of Universem and allocate it in the most efficient way to bring the best out of it in terms of visibility, lead generation, etc.
- Manage the development of all the necessary material for the promotion of Universem: business cases, white papers, newsletters, goodies, leaflets, etc.
- Organize and/or participate in events to increase our visibility: workshops, conferences, fairs, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all Digital Marketing actions for Universem, among others in collaboration with our consultants: update of our website, optimized content, webinars, online advertising campaigns, social networks, inbound marketing, etc.
- Participate in the leads qualification process (receive and evaluate incoming leads, dispatch them to the Sales, etc.)
- Contribute to the retention of our clients by implementing targeted actions: fidelity events, clients satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Manage the edition and publishing of press releases
- Notify to the teams any interesting trend or evolution of the market
- Increase and share your knowledge in Digital Marketing
Workplace might as well be in Brussels than in Gembloux (to discuss).
What we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in an operational and/or strategic Marketing role. An experience in B2B marketing is mandatory.
- You perfectly master French or Dutch (written/spoken) and have an excellent knowledge of the other language (French or Dutch). You also have a good level of English.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate complex information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and are eager to learn about it. A first experience or knowledge in SEO, Online Advertising or Web Analytics is a real asset.
- You are a real teamplayer, you are pragmatic and systematically seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, constraints, …
- You are client oriented. Satisfy the client remains your main concern.
- You are a “positive thinker”, you are creative, meticulous and are able to efficiently manage your priorities
- You act in all circumstances with respect, ethic and transparency
- Ideally, you have a Master/Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Management sciences, Commercial sciences, … , or any other relevant degree
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.)
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Gembloux office (located in the green environment of the Crealys Park!) or Brussels office (two steps away from the metro station “Hermann-Debroux), where team spirit is a core value, and this within a fast-growing company
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company cars, smartphone & subscription, …)
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time