To sustain our growth and the expansion of our team, we are looking for a Management & Office Assistant (part-time):
- You are curious, proactive by nature and have a good dose of sense of responsibility?
- You have good knowledge of receivable/payable accounting?
- You have very good knowledge of French & Dutch?
- You are a real teamplayer, always ready to spontaneously propose your help to colleagues?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
As Management & Office Assistant, you bring your help to the members of the Management team through several activities. You contribute to maintain a pleasant work environment for your colleagues and to the good housekeeping of Universem’s offices. You sustain the receivable and payable accounting process of Universem, making sure of its fluidity and efficiency, contributing by that to the satisfaction of our clients and to the proper functioning of Universem.
Your contribution at Universem
As Management & Office Assistant, your role is:
- Sustain, in close collaboration with the Operations Director & the projects department, the receivable and payable accounting process.
- Issue all clients’ invoices at the beginning, during and at the end of the month.
- Follow-up the payment delays and payment reminders (letters, e-mails, calls, …).
- Be the SPOC of our clients for all questions regarding the invoicing process, manage and bring a good follow-up to it.
- Handle and check all the incoming payable invoices.
- Register them in our accounting software and proceed to their payment.
- Check all banking/AMEX expenses and make sure of their accuracy.
- Give support in the management of several administrative tasks related to invoicing.
- Sustain, in collaboration with the Operations Director, the members of the Management team in their activities.
- The responsibilities related to this part of the position are several and varied, in order to contribute to the development and the proper functioning of Universem.
- Manage reception in its globality: handle postal mail, incoming calls, welcome visitors in the offices, prepare meeting rooms, …
- Contribute to maintain a pleasant work atmosphere for your colleagues.
- Make sure that both offices (Gembloux and Brussels) have what they need to in terms of office supplies.
- Order the necessary furniture and ensure the follow-up of their delivery: coffee/tea, drinks, office supplies, electronic material, ink cartridges, paper, …
- Manage the contacts with our suppliers: water fountain, cleaning company, …
- Support and coordinate where necessary the organisation of internal events (team lunch, team buildings, St Nicolas gifts, …).
What we are looking for
- You are curious, proactive by nature, you are able to take responsibilities and to use discretion where necessary.
- You have very good knowledge of French and Dutch (written/spoken). You have a good level of understanding of English.
- You have a degree or equivalent in Office management, Executive Secretary, Bookkeeping help, … , or any other related degree.
- You have good knowledge of receivable/payable accounting. Any other complementary knowledge in this matter is welcome.
- You are a real teamplayer, always ready to spontaneously propose your help to colleagues.
- You are client oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- You are accurate and work with diligence.
- You are ready to ensure a frequent presence in our offices in Brussels (2x a month).
- An experience as Bookkeeping help, Management Assistant, Office Assistant, … , or any other related position in a real plus.
What we offer
- A friendly working atmosphere in our offices in Gembloux and Brussels, where team spirit is a core value.
- The opportunity to join and to commit yourself in a fast-growing company of a human-size.
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A part time position with varied and challenging responsibilities.
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience, including extra-legal benefits such as a mobile phone subscription, a smartphone, meal-vouchers, …
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! ?
- Start date: to be discussed
- Type of contract: permanent / part-time (19 hours 30 minutes)
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your resume and cover letter to Nicolas Fonseca, Talent Manager, by clicking on the link “Apply”, or by e-mail to email@example.com!
Your team is waiting for you!