To sustain our growth, and the development of our team in Brussels, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant in SEO:
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You have min. 3-4 years of professional experience ?
- You are creative and have a real talent for optimized copy writing in a SEO perspective?
- You easily put yourself in the shoes of the customers in order to find the most appropriated way to communicate about a product or a service?
- You are passionate about digital marketing in all its aspects, and in particular by Search Engine Optimization?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in SEO & Content Marketing, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
Your contribution at Universem
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions, and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions regarding SEO & Content Marketing.
- Realize in-depth SEO audits (from a semantic, technical, backlinking point of view) using several specialized tools.
- Elaborate SEO action plans and draw up recommendations about all possible optimizations to bring.
- Follow-up the implementation of these recommendations and optimizations on the website of your clients.
- Guide your clients in the development of editorial strategies and write optimized content allowing them to strengthen their organic search visibility.
- Provide in-depth analysis about the positioning of the website of your clients, and of their competitors, on search engines.
- Draw up reports giving details about the achieved results after implementation of your advices, and present those results focusing on the most impacting elements for your clients.
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with your clients to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project.
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations.
- Advise your clients regarding any interesting market trends.
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing, with proactive personal research among other things.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 3-4 years of professional experience in Marketing, Communication, e-Marketing, Project management, Web Development, or any other related field.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing, … , or any other relevant degree.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French, and good knowledge of English.
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- You are client oriented and have excellent writing skills.
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- You are autonomous, accurate and pay attention to details
- You have a strong interest in Digital Marketing, and mainly in SEO & Content Marketing.
- An experience in consultancy or in agencies is a plus.
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Brussels office (two steps away from the metro-station Hermann-Debroux) where team spirit is a core value, and this within a growing company
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- The opportunity to work on various types of projects, sectors and clients such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Delvaux, Orange, WWF, …
- The possibility to remain at the cutting edge of last trends in Digital Marketing and SEO, thanks among other things to training delivered by experts.
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: to be discussed
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time