A course dedicated to Google’s GTM solution
Have you already grasped the importance of studying data in your strategic management and are now looking to delve into your webstats? In the company of our experts, join a web analytics training course adapted to suit your level, from beginner to advanced, and your activity.
Advantages and particularities of our training courses
Our data analytics training courses focus on interactivity. Indeed, your participation is essential, which is why our examples and exercises are based on your data and your sector. If you have any specific questions, we do our utmost to answer them during training.
Google Analytics training: Basic or beginner level
This course revises the tool’s basics and is designed for clients with no or little experience in the field.
Among the fundamentals of web analytics, the course covers:
- How it works, how information is tracked, how statistics are compiled and how to interpret different KPIs, etc.
- Reports: what standard reports the tool offers, how they are built and how to use them.
- Key functionalities: explanations on the key functionalities of Google Analytics in order to create improved reports such as personalised dashboards, to add second dimensions, to save defined parameters, etc.)
- Questions and answers, via examples that are relevant to your activity.
Analytics training: advanced level
You have already gained some experience with Google Analytics, closely monitor your statistics and would like to improve your level. Our advanced training course is for you!
After completion of the course, you are capable of:
- Managing the most complex features such as ecommerce data monitoring, reports or parameters (dimensions, metric data), all personalised to suit your needs.
- Understanding how to use Google’s analytic data in Google Data Studio and to create functional tables.
- Taking on the challenges you may encounter thanks to our more in-depth and tailor-designed ‘questions and answers’
Would you like to manage your own web analytics account? Would you like to gain perfect command of the tool, so you can create and interpret your own reports?Contact us