To strengthen our team in Gembloux, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Team Leader:
- You want to have a real impact on the development and the global strategy of a fast-growing company by being part of the Management team?
- You want to develop your skills in Digital Marketing?
- Your main concern is to develop and satisfy your clients?
- You are a good People Manager, you are listening and know how to coach a team?
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to manage important discussions?
- You are passionate about Digital Marketing in all its forms?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
As Digital Marketing Team Leader, you supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants. You manage and develop your clients’ portfolio, your clients satisfaction being one of your main concerns. In collaboration with your team, you establish long term relationships with your clients and make sure their goals are met. Account management, people management and development of your skills in Digital Marketing are some of the aspects of the position.
Your contribution at Universem as a Team Leader
- Supervise & coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants, bring them support in the follow-up of their projects in Digital Marketing, and co-manage those projects when needed.
- Make sure at the beginning of a project that the goals of the client, and all the necessary information for a good follow-up of the project, are known and understood by your team.
- Follow-up the KPIs of your team and the workload of it. Ensure a global follow-up of the projects and priorities so that fixed deadlines can be respected.
- Bring your support during more delicate moments of the relationship with the clients.
- Accompany your clients through the elaboration of tailor-made digital strategies, making of Universem a trusting partner supporting them in their growth.
- Develop your portfolio of existing clients (upselling/cross-selling) by identifying opportunities and other services we could provide having a added-value for them.
- Participate to the renewals and extensions of the existing contracts.
- Check on a regular basis the satisfaction of your clients regarding the services we provide at Universem.
- Participate occasionally to fidelity events for existing clients.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in Account Management, Brand Management, Project Management, or any other relevant position. An experience in a media or advertising company is a plus.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French, and good knowledge of English.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You are a real team player, you are pragmatic and always seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, the constraints, …
- You are results oriented and you are able to make informed decisions, even during periods where the workload is important.
- You are listening and clients oriented. Their satisfaction remains your main concern.
- You are a “positive thinker”, you have an analytical mind and know how to manage your time efficiently.
- You behave in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency.
- You are passionate about Digital Marketing and willing to learn about it.
- A first successful experience in people and conflict management is a real plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop your skills in Digital Marketing by working on challenging projects for clients (SMEs or large accounts) such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Delvaux, Orange, WWF, …
- Constantly develop yourself thanks to the structured Learning paths we developed (Universem Learning Academy).
- Have a real impact on the development and global strategy of a fast-growing company by being part of the management team.
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Gembloux office (in the green environment of the Crealys Park in Isnes) where team spirit is a core value.
- A varied and stimulating position with responsibilities.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A salary package based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company car, smartphone & mobile subscription, …).
- Fresh fruit every week, and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: To discuss.
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time.
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your resume and cover letter to Nicolas Fonseca, Talent Manager, by clicking on the link “Apply”, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!