To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a :
Digital Marketing Team Leader in Gembloux
- You want to have a real impact on the development and global strategy of a fast growing company being part of the management team?
- You want to develop your skills in Digital Marketing?
- Your main concern is to develop and satisfy your clients?
- You are a good People Manager, you are listening and know how to coach a team?
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to manage important discussions?
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and its possibilities?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now ! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, you supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants. You manage and develop a portfolio of clients whose satisfaction is one of your main concerns. In collaboration with your team, you establish long-term relationships with your clients and ensure that their goals are reached. Account management, people management and the development of your knowledge are some of the aspects of the position.
Your contribution at Universem
- Supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants, and support them in the follow-up of Digital Marketing projects, which you may co-manage when necessary.
- Ensure, at the beginning of a project, your team knows and understands the goals of the clients, as well as all the necessary information for a smooth running of the project.
- Monitor your team’s KPI’s and workload. Ensure overall monitoring of projects and priorities to make sure deadlines are respected.
- Provide your support during more complicated moments of the relationship with the clients.
- Support them in the development of a tailor-made digital strategy, making Universem a trusted partner to help them grow.
- Develop your existing portfolio of clients (upselling/cross-selling) by identifying opportunities and other added value services to provide to your clients.
- Participate in the extension and renewal of existing contracts.
- Regularly monitor customer satisfaction about the service provided by Universem.
- Occasionally participate in fidelity events for existing customers.
- Develop and share your knowledge in Digital Marketing.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Account Management, Project Management, or any other related position. Experience in a media or advertising agency would be an asset.
- You benefit from a successful experience in People and conflicts management.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French and good knowledge of English.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate complex information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You are a real teamplayer, you are pragmatic and systematically seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, constraints, …
- You are results-oriented and make informed decisions, even during heavy workload periods.
- You are empathetic and customer-oriented. Satisfying them remains your main concern.
- You are a “positive thinker”, you have strong analytical skills and know how to manage your time efficiently.
- You act in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing, and are ready to learn about it.
What we offer
- The possibility to develop your skills in Digital Marketing and to work on challenging projects for customers (SME’s or large accounts) such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Yves Rocher, Orange, WWF, …
- Constantly develop yourself thanks to the structured Learning paths we developed (Universem Learning Acedemy).
- Have a real impact on the global strategy of a fast-growing company by being part of the management team.
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Gembloux office (in the green environment of the Crealys Park in Isnes) where team spirit is a core value.
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company car, smartphone & mobile subscription, …).
- Fresh fruit every week, and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time.