To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Talent Manager :
- You want to have a key role in the development of Universem by recruiting and developing talents within the team?
- You are seeking a varied position with responsibilities in HR (with both soft & hard HR)?
- You are stimulated by the idea of being the “human ambassador” of a growing company?
- You want to have a real impact on our development and global strategy?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a global HR position?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
Your contribution at Universem
As our Talent Manager, your role will be to:
- Manage the Talent Acquisition of Universem, making sure we hire the best talents according to the strategy & goals of the company.
- Therefore, make sure Universem is known by potential candidates and be the first contact with applicants.
- Communicate job opportunities through the relevant networks.
- Organize & manage all steps of the recruitment process (pre-screening, interviews, contract proposals, …).
- Coordinate the onboarding of new employees and all related administrative & contractual issues.
- Manage timely and accurate payroll, Comp&Ben & HR administration matters including the management of all benefits (bonus, cell phones, company cars, meal vouchers, etc.).
- Manage the contacts with recruitment agencies and HR suppliers in general.
- Be the main point of contact of our colleagues for all HR related questions.
- Coordinate & keep up-to-date the Learning methodologies and related Learning paths.
- Take responsibility to improve, implement & follow-up HR projects & methodolgies.
- Advise the managers in all the challenges and/or issues they have regarding people management.
- In collaboration with the Operations Director, set up, update & implement the Human Resources strategy, vision & values in all their aspects
What we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, or any other relevant position.
- You have a relevant experience in payrolling (for employees) and in the recruitment & selection of several profiles.
- Your mother tongue is French and you have a very good knowledge of English. You have a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are a “people” person, diplomatic, listening & empathetic. You’ve developed the ability to coach and provide relevant advises for all human & people matters.
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to manage important discussions.
- You are a real team player, you are pragmatic and always seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, the constraints, …
- You are proactive by nature and have excellent organizational skills.
- You behave in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency.
- You are a trusted person among other about confidential information.
- You are interested about Digital Marketing and eager to learn more.
What we offer
- A varied (in both soft & hard HR) and stimulating position with responsibilities.
- The possibility to have a real impact on the development of Universem.
- An exciting job in a young growing company of a human size based.
- A friendly working atmosphere in our offices (in Gembloux and Brussels), where team spirit is a core value.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking 2 days/week, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A permanent full-time job with a salary package based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company car, smartphone & mobile subscription, …).
- Fresh fruit every week, and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time.
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your resume and cover letter to Sébastien François, Partner & Operations Director, to email@example.com!
Our team is waiting for you!