For our offices in Brussels, we are currently looking for an intern as Marketing Officer.
- You have the possibility to realize an internship of min. 3 months during the summer of 2021 or from September 2021 onwards?
- You are in the last year of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management Sciences, Economic Sciences, Communication or any other related field?
- You are passionate about Marketing and want to develop your skills in this field?
- You are creative and like to share ideas to find the best way to communicate about a topic?
- You have a strong interest in Digital Marketing in all its aspects?
- An interesting internship, responsibilities, a growing company with a friendly and people-oriented atmosphere… that speaks to you?
Then apply now! We may have the internship you are looking for…
As Marketing Officer, you join the Marketing department and closely collaborate with the Marketing Manager. You work with him on the visibility and brand awareness of Universem on the market.
Your contribution at Universem during your internship
- You co-manage, with the Marketing Manager and the teams, targeted actions for prospects and existing customers.
- You create and publish relevant content for our social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube).
- You support the development of promotional material for Universem such as business cases, white papers, goodies, leaflets, etc.
- You work on the creation and send-out of different types of newsletters to our clients/prospects.
- You contribute to the organization and promotion of events: workshops, conferences, fairs, fidelity events, webinars, etc.
- You contribute to the editing and publishing of press releases.
- You support in regular updates of the Universem website (with WordPress), in the creation and publication of blog articles and sustain the implementation of optimized content for it.
- With the help of the Marketing Manager and our team of experts, you support the online advertising campaigns for Universem.
- You support the updates and follow-up of our clients’ database.
- You support lead generation initiatives towards our B2B customers, such as direct mailings, e-mail campaigns, etc.
- You support surveys and market research projects.
What we offer
- A varied and interesting internship, with responsibilities and the possibility to develop your skills in Marketing & Communication.
- The opportunity to tackle different aspects of a Marketing position.
- The possibility to realize your internship full time or part-time (min. 4 days/week).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Brussels office (two steps away from the metro-station ‘Hermann-Debroux’) where team spirit is a core value.
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
What we are looking for
- You are in the last year of your Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, e-Marketing, Communication or any other related field.
- You have the possibility to realize, as part of your degree, an internship of min. 3 months.
- You are a good communicator. You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch/French (written & spoken) and a very good knowledge of English. You also have a good understanding of French/Dutch.
- You are a real team player, you are easy to work with and you can also easily work in autonomy.
- You are creative and like to share ideas to find the best way to communicate about a topic.
- You are organized, you know how to manage your priorities and show sense of details.
- You have a strong interest in Digital Marketing and all related fields.
- You have good knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, or any related tool is a good plus.
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your resume and cover letter to Manon Piron, Talent Assistant, by clicking on the “apply” link! Think of mentioning the period during which your internship has to be realized.
Your team is waiting for you!