For our offices in Gembloux, we are currently looking for an intern as:
- You have the possibility to realize an internship of min. 3 months as part of your degree in Human Resources, Labor Sciences, Human Sciences, or any other related field?
- You are passionate about Human Resources and want to develop your skills in this field?
- You are a real team player, you are empathetic, easy to work with and have good listening skills?
- An interesting internship, responsibilities, a growing company of a human-size, a friendly work atmosphere, … , that speaks to you?
Then apply now! We may have the internship you need…
Your contribution at Universem during the internship
As HR Assistant, you join during your internship the HR team of Universem, and closely collaborate with the Talent Manager.
- Manage and develop, all along your internship, an improvement project related to HR we will define together (ex. focused on talent attraction/development, or well-being, …). This project will be as interesting for you as for Universem. You will receive all the support you need to achieve it.
- Post our job offers on Universem’s website and on different Job Boards.
- Participate in the recruitment & selection of candidates.
- Plan and confirm recruitment interviews.
- Make sure each applicant receives a follow-up from our part.
- Contribute to the management of the fleet of vehicles for Universem: answer colleagues’ questions, declare accidents/robberies, repairs, tires’ changes, …
- Contribute to the management of mobile phone subscriptions for Universem.
- Introduce and bring the necessary modifications on operator’s platform.
- Support the follow-up of invoicing problems, connection problems, etc.
- Manage the contacts with the leasing company and our mobile phone operator.
- Answer colleagues’ requests: follow-up of employees personal folders, delivery of documents, modifications, updates, …
- Ensure a good follow-up of their requests.
- Support the monthly payroll management.
- Control the accuracy of the transmitted data (holidays, sickness, expenses, …).
- Make sure that medical certificates, conventions, holiday certificates, … , are received and treated.
- Take part in the calculation of specific payroll actions (premiums, eco-chèques, bonus, …).
- Participate in the exchanges with the social secretariat.
Learning & development
- Support the follow-up of the learning paths of our colleagues.
- Ensure the planification of internal training with our experts.
- Plan and ensure the good conduction of the training planned with external partners (feedbacks, evaluations, etc.).
What we offer
- A varied and interesting internship, with responsibilities and the possibility to develop your skills in human resources (soft/hard HR).
- The possibility to have a real impact by developing an HR project which thematic will be defined together.
- The possibility to realize your internship full time or part-time (4 days a week).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Gembloux office (in the green environment of the Crealys Park in Isnes) where team spirit is a core value.
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- Fresh fruit every week, and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
What we are looking for
- You are in the last year of your Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Sciences, Human Sciences, or any other related field.
- You have the possibility to realize, as part of your degree, an internship of min. 3 months.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French (written/spoken) and good knowledge in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- You are a real team player, you are empathetic, easy to work with and have good listening skills.
- You are organized, you know how to manage your priorities and show sense of details.
- You treat with confidentiality all information and use discretion when required.
- Ideally, you have your own car or have a way to access the Crealys Park (not easy to access with public transport).
- Knowledge of English and/or Dutch is a plus.