To strengthen our team in Brussels, we are looking for a Dutch speaking Digital Marketing Team Leader:
- You’re a talent with potential and you want to get to the next level in your career by managing a team?
- You want to develop your skills in Digital Marketing?
- You want to have a real impact on the development and global strategy of a fast growing company being part of the management team?
- Your main concern is to develop and satisfy your clients?
- You have then at least 5years of experience in B2B Account management / Project Management?
- You are an excellent communicator, listening, empathetic and know how to manage important discussions?
- You are interested in Digital Marketing and its possibilities?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, you supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants. You manage and develop a portfolio of clients whose satisfaction is one of your main concerns. In collaboration with your team, you establish long-term relationships with your clients and ensure that their goals are reached. Account management, people management and the development of your knowledge are some of the aspects of the position.
No “body shopping”, our colleagues work for our clients from our offices.
Your contribution at Universem
As Digital Marketing Team Leader, your responsibilities are:
- Supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants, and support them in the follow-up of Digital Marketing projects, which you may co-manage when necessary.
- Ensure, at the beginning of a project, your team knows and understands the goals of the clients, as well as all the necessary information for a smooth running of the project.
- Monitor your team’s KPI’s and workload. Ensure overall monitoring of projects and priorities to make sure deadlines are respected.
- Provide your support during more complicated moments of the relationship with the clients.
- Support them in the development of a tailor-made digital strategy, making Universem a trusted partner to help them grow.
- Develop your existing portfolio of clients (upselling/cross-selling) by identifying opportunities and other added value services to provide to your clients.
- Regularly monitor customer satisfaction about the service provided by Universem.
- Occasionally participate in the new sales process to convert leads into customers. Also participate in fidelity events for existing customers.
- Develop and share your knowledge in Digital Marketing.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in B2B Account management/Project Management for SME’s or large accounts (mandatory). Experience in a media/communication/marketing agency is an asset.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate complex information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing, and are ready to learn about it.
- You are interested in developing your skills in People Management and in starting to manage a team. An experience in People Management is then not mandatory.
- You are a real team player, empathetic and customer-oriented. Satisfying them remains your main concern.
- You are results-oriented and make informed decisions, even during heavy workload periods.
- You are a “positive thinker”, you have strong analytical skills and know how to manage your time efficiently.
- You act in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency.
What we offer
- The possibility to develop your skills in People Management and Digital Marketing.
- The opportunity to pursue your career development by working on challenging projects for customers (SME’s and large accounts) such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Delvaux, Orange, WWF, …
- Have a real impact on the global strategy of a fast-growing company by being part of the Management team.
- Afriendly working atmosphere in our Brussels office (two steps away from the metro-station “Hermann-Debroux”) where team spirit is a core value.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities.
- The opportunity to develop your skills thanks to the structured Learning paths we developed (Universem Learning Academy)
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company car, smartphone & mobile subscription, …)
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your resume and cover letter to Nicolas Fonseca, HR Manager, by clicking on the link “Apply”, or by e-mail to email@example.com!
Your team is waiting for you!