For our offices in Brussels, we are currently looking for an intern as:
Digital Sales Officer
- You have the possibility to realize an internship of min. 3 months as part of your degree in Commercial Sciences, Management Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related field?
- You are interested in Digital Marketing and in its last tendencies?
- You want to contribute to the continuous improvement of the commercial strategy of a company?
- You are results oriented and being in contact with potential clients doesn’t fear you?
- An interesting internship, responsibilities, a growing company of a human-size in an innovative sector, a friendly work atmosphere, … , that speaks to you?
Then apply now! We may have the internship you need…
Your contribution at Universem during the internship
As Digital Sales Officer, you join the Sales Team and closely collaborate all along your internship with the Business Development Manager of Universem.
- In the context of an internship project, manage and develop a strategic reflection that aims to increase the attractiveness of our offers for a defined sector. In close collaboration with the Business Development Manager, you explore the new possible partnerships and identify “the best offer” for them with the more advanced digital tools. You will receive all the support you need to achieve it.
Benchmarks & market insights
- Realize sectorial benchmarks aiming to identify the position and competitiveness of potential new clients on their own market.
- Lead advanced competitive analyses in order to enrich our commercial offers.
- Identify the added value of potential new clients (in terms of products, services, characteristics, …) in comparison with their own competitive environment.
- Enrich our lists of potential new clients with several personal research.
- Detect, thanks to all your initiatives, new commercial opportunities to share with our Business Development Manager.
- Integrate incoming leads in our database.
- Realize and follow-up the dunning of inactive leads.
- Send targeted e-mailings to potential new clients.
- Forward to the Business Development Manager eventual opportunities.
- Review and optimize our sectorial data base.
- Participate with the Business Development Manager to the preparation & presentation of commercial offers.
What we offer
- A varied and interesting internship, with responsibilities and the possibility to develop your skills (both commercial and in digital marketing).
- The possibility to have a real impact by contributing, as part of your project, to a strategical reflection in terms of Business Development.
- Develop your skills in the use of tools and platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, etc.
- The possibility to realize your internship full time or part-time (4 days a week).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Brussels office (two steps away from the metro station “Hermann-Debroux”) where team spirit is a core value
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- Fresh fruit every week, and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
What we are looking for
- You are in the last year of your Bachelor or Master’s degree in Commercial Sciences, Management Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related field.
- You have the possibility to realize, as part of your degree, an internship of min. 3 months.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French and excellent communicational skills (written/spoken).
- You have good listening skills, you are results oriented and have human relation skills.
- You have good analytical skills and keep focused on the goal to reach in order to not disperse.
- You have, during your degree, refined your knowledge in Marketing and are ready to mobilize them during your internship.
- You are a real team player, you are empathetic, easy to work with and curious.
- You master the use of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of English and/or Dutch is a plus.