To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a Dutch speaking:
Digital Marketing Team Leader in Brussels
- Your main concern is to develop and satisfy your clients?
- You want to get to the next level in your career by managing a team?
- You are an excellent communicator, listening, empathetic and know how to manage important discussions?
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and its possibilities?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now ! Your DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, you supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants. You manage and develop a portfolio of clients whose satisfaction is one of your main concerns. In collaboration with your team, you establish long-term relationships with your clients and ensure that their goals are reached. Account management, people management and the development of your knowledge are some of the aspects of the position.
- Supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants, and support them in the follow-up of Digital Marketing projects, which you may co-manage when necessary
- Ensure, at the beginning of a project, your team knows and understands the goals of the clients, as well as all the necessary information for a smooth running of the project
- Monitor your team’s KPI’s and workload. Ensure overall monitoring of projects and priorities to make sure deadlines are respected
- Provide your support during more complicated moments of the relationship with the clients
- Support them in the development of a tailor-made digital strategy, making Universem a trusted partner to help them grow
- Develop your existing portfolio of clients (upselling/cross-selling) by identifying opportunities and other added value services to provide to your clients
- Participate in the extension and renewal of existing contracts
- Regularly monitor customer satisfaction about the service provided by Universem
- Occasionally participate in fidelity events for existing customers
- Develop and share your knowledge in Digital Marketing
What we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Account Management, Project Management, or any other related position. Experience in a media agency would be an asset.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English. Basic knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate complex information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing, and are ready to learn about it. A first experience or knowledge of SEO, Online Advertising or Web Analytics would be an asset.
- You are interested in developing your skills in People Management and in starting to manage a team
- You are a real teamplayer, you are pragmatic and systematically seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, constraints, …
- You are results-oriented and make informed decisions, even during heavy workload periods
- You are empathetic and customer-oriented. Satisfying them remains your main concern
- You are a “positive thinker”, you have strong analytical skills and know how to manage your time efficiently
- You act in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.)
- The possibility to be trained and develop your skills in People Management
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Brussels office (two steps away from the metro-station “Hermann-Debroux”) where team spirit is a core value, and this within a fast-growing company
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company car, smartphone & mobile subscription, …)
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time