To strengthen our team in Gembloux, we are looking for a:
Digital Marketing Consultant in Online Advertising
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You are creative and able to find the most compelling ways to promote a service or a product?
- You have a passion for Search Engine Advertising?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Online Advertising, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions in Online Advertising
- Select the relevant advertising channels regarding the needs, goals and target of the clients, and realize media plans in accordance with it
- Set up, implement and manage Online Advertising campaigns
- Follow-up the most relevant KPI’s while campaigns are broadcasted
- Analyze the ROI of each campaign, optimize them & draw up reports related to it
- Ensure the management and coordination of your projects
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with the customers to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations
- Advise clients regarding any interesting market trends
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing
What we are looking for
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Management sciences, Economics, or any other relevant degree
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, and have good knowledge of English
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are creative and online advertising pleases you (and you are good at it)
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- You are eager to learn about Digital Marketing and the strategies of companies
- A first relevant experience (at least 1 year) in Digital Marketing, mainly focused on SEA & Online Advertising is an asset
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.)
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Gembloux office (located in the green Parc Créalys!) where team spirit is a core value, and this within a fast–growing company
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities
- An evolving salary based on your skills and experience
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time