To strengthen our team in Gembloux, we are currently looking for a:
Digital Marketing Consultant in Online Advertising
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You are creative and able to find the most compelling ways to promote a service or a product?
- You have a passion for Search Engine Advertising?
- You are familiar with Online Advertising in all its subtleties (ads, remarketing, etc.)?
Then apply! This position could be made for you!
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in SEA & Online Advertising, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions in Online Advertising
- Select the relevant advertising channels regarding the needs, goals and target of the clients, and realize media plans in accordance with it
- Set up, implement and manage Online Advertising campaigns
- Follow-up the most relevant KPI’s while campaigns are broadcasted
- Analyze the ROI of each campaign, optimize them & draw up reports related to it
- Ensure the management and coordination of your projects
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with the customers to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations
- Advise clients regarding any interesting market trends
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Management sciences, Economics, or any other relevant degree
- You are fluent in French, and have good knowledge of English
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are creative and online advertising pleases you (and you are good at it)
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- You are eager to learn about Digital Marketing and the strategies of companies
What we offer?
- Knowledge sharing & passionate colleagues
- A pleasant work atmosphere in our offices in Gembloux (within the Crealy Park) where team spirit is a core value, in a fast-growing company with development opportunities
- Flexibility and good balance between work & private life
- A varied and innovative work with responsibilities
- An evolving salary based on your experience
- Start date: asap
- Contract: Permanent / Full time