To sustain our growth, we are expending our team in Gembloux. We are then looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant in Online Ads:
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You are creative and able to find the most compelling ways to reach an audience?
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing, Search Ads and Online Advertising in general (display, remarketing, social ads, etc.)?
- You have preferably an experience in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Online Advertising?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Online Advertising, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
No “body shopping”, our colleagues work for our clients from our offices.
Your contribution at Universem
As Digital Marketing Consultant in Online Ads, your role will be to:
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions.
- Propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions in Online Advertising.
- Select the relevant advertising channels regarding the needs, goals and target of your clients.
- Set up, implement and manage digital advertising campaigns (search, display, remarketing, shopping, social ads, …).
- Follow-up the most relevant KPI’s while campaigns are broadcasted.
- Analyze the ROI of each campaign, the results of it and optimize them.
- Draw up reports related to those results and communicate them to your clients.
- Provide recommendations to your clients regarding possible improvements for better results.
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with your clients to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project.
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations.
- Advise your clients regarding any interesting market trends.
- Contribute internally to the development of the Online Advertising expertise (training templates updates, brainstorming with colleagues…).
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing.
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communication, Business Management, Management Sciences, Economics, or any other relevant degree.
- You have a real asset if you have a professional experience in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Online Advertising.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French, and good knowledge of English.
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- You are client oriented, curious and able to look for efficient solutions by yourself
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- You are autonomous, accurate and pay attention to details.
- You have a strong interest in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Online Advertising.
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Gembloux office (in the green environment of the Crealys Parc in Isnes) where team spirit is a core value, and this within a fast-growing company.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- The opportunity to work for strong brands such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Delvaux, Orange, WWF, … ,and manage advertising strategies for various sectors (to break with the routine).
- The possibility to remain at the cutting edge of last trends in Digital Marketing and Online Advertising, with access to exclusive trainings & conferences.
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! ?
- Start date: to be discussed
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your resume and cover letter to Nicolas Fonseca, Talent Manager, by clicking on the link “Apply”, or by e-mail to email@example.com!
Your team is waiting for you!