To sustain our growth, we are extending our team in Gembloux and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant in Web Analytics:
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You have an analytical mind and you like to work with numbers & figures?
- Draw up recommendations based on advanced data & complex information analysis drives you?
- You have a solid interest for Digital Marketing, Web Analytics and “Business Intelligence Data” in general?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Web Analytics, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
No “body shopping”, our colleagues work for our clients from our offices.
Your contribution at Universem
As Digital Marketing Consultant in Web Analytics, your role will be to:
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions, and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions regarding Web Analytics & Business Intelligence Data.
- Define the most relevant metrics and KPI’s to follow according to your client’s needs and goals.
- Realize all the necessary technical implementations in the different tools for an optimal data tracking.
- Follow-up all web metrics and data related to your projects.
- Provide in-depth analysis and draw up recommendations regarding possible optimizations.
- Manage CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and CRM integration projects according to your clients’ needs.
- Draw up reports in analytics and present results focusing on key-elements for your clients.
- Animate, on an occasional basis, workshops and training for your clients.
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with your clients to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project.
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations.
- Advise your clients regarding any interesting market trends.
- Contribute to the internal development of the internal Web Analytics expertise (training, templates optimization, brainstorming with colleagues, …).
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in Digital Marketing, e-Business, Computing, Programming/Web Development, Business Management, Management Sciences, Commercial sciences, Economics, or any other relevant degree.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, and good knowledge of English.
- You have a real asset if you have an experience as Data or Business Analyst, Developer, Integrator, or any other related position.
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- You are client oriented, curious and able to search for the most efficient solutions by yourself.
- You easily extract the essence of complex numbers and figures.
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- You have a strong interest in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Web & Data analytics.
- An experience in the setup of tools such as Google Analytics, Google TAG Manager, Google DataStudio , … , is an asset.
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Gembloux office (in the green environment of the Crealys Parc in Isnes) where team spirit is a core value, and this within a fast-growing company.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- The opportunity to work for strong brands such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Delvaux, Orange, WWF, … , and manage projects in Web Analytics for various sectors (to break with the routine).
- The possibility to remain at the cutting edge of last trends in Digital Marketing and Web Analytics, with access to exclusive trainings & conferences.
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! ?
- Start date: to be discussed
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your resume and cover letter to Nicolas Fonseca, Talent Manager, by clicking on the link “Apply”, or by e-mail to email@example.com!
Your team is waiting for you!