To strengthen our team in Brussels, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant in Web Analytics:
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You have an analytical mind and you like to work with numbers & figures?
- Draw up recommendations based on advanced data & complex information analysis drives you?
- You have a solid interest for Digital Marketing, Web Analytics and “business intelligence data” in general?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now ! Your #DreamJob is within easy reach…
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Web Analytics, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
Your contribution at Universem
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions, and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions regarding Web Analytics & Business Intelligence Data.
- Define the most relevant metrics and KPI’s to follow according to your client’s needs and goals.
- Realize all the necessary technical implementations in the different tools for an optimal data tracking.
- Follow-up all web metrics and data related to your projects.
- Provide in-depth analysis and draw up recommendations regarding possible optimizations.
- Draw up reports in analytics and present results focusing on key-elements for your clients.
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with your clients to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project.
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations.
- Advise your clients regarding any interesting market trends.
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing.
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in Digital Marketing, Business Management, Management Sciences, Commercial sciences, Economics, or any other relevant degree.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, and good knowledge of English.
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- You are “data driven”, can easily work with numbers & figures and present complex information in an accessible way.
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- You are autonomous, accurate and pay attention to details.
- You have a strong interest in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Web & Data analytics.
- A professional experience in consultancy as Data or Business Analyst, or any other related position, is a plus but not mandatory.
What we offer
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Brussels office (two steps away from the metro-station “Hermann-Debroux”) where team spirit is a core value, and this within a fast-growing company.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- The opportunity to work on various types of projects, sectors and clients such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Yves Rocher, Orange, WWF, …
- The possibility to remain at the cutting edge of last trends in Digital Marketing and Web Analytics
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine! 😉
- Start date: to be discussed
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time