Digital communication strategy
Departure point: three questions:
1) Review current supply and demand for your customers.
2) Ask yourself what you expect of the Web (to increase sales, to gain renown, etc.).
3) And how you can achieve this.
To do so, you can choose a range of different channels:
- Web: website, mobile website, blog, etc.
- Mobile applications
- Social networks
- Advertising and web indexing
Measuring and monitoring your online strategy
Once your strategy is implemented, you need to define which indicators will enable you to evaluate the performance of certain actions or operations and how to adapt your strategy based on such performance. The analytic side to your strategy is just as important as its operational implementation. It is important that you continuously assess whether your strategy has achieved its objectives. Quality interaction between the various tools you deploy, together with in-depth knowledge of your own client base offer continuous improvement of your communication and an escalation in exposure which, at the end of the day, influences your target.