Is there no opened position that suits you? Never mind.
Universem regularly looks for passionate and talented colleagues! Send us your application and we’ll contact you whenever an opportunity meeting your qualifications arises. Do you have what it takes to be our next colleague?
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You are creative and have a talent for writing?
- You put easily yourself in someone else’s shoes to find the best words & ways to communicate about a product or service?
- You are fascinated by Search Engine Optimization and all related aspects?
Then submit your spontaneous application as:
Digital Marketing Consultant specialised in SEO & Content Marketing
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in SEO & Content Marketing, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions regarding SEO and content marketing
- Draw up reports, audits, semantic analysis, and orientate the clients in their editorial strategies
- Set up Search Engine Optimization action plans
- Develop & write appropriated content for the clients according to the developed strategy
- Ensure the management and coordination of your projects
- Advise, when necessary, Web designers and developers to make sure everything’s developed according to the client’s expectations
- Manage contacts with the clients to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations
- Advise clients regarding any interesting market trends
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing
- You have a bachelor of master’s degree in Digital Marketing, Corporate communication, Literature, Languages, Marketing, History, or any other relevant degree
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, and have good knowledge of English
- You have a pronounced interest for Digital Marketing, and mainly for SEO and Copywriting
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are creative and content writing/copywriting pleases you (and you are good at it)
- You have both excellent analytical and organizational skills
- You are eager to learn about Digital Marketing and the strategies of companies
What we offer?
- Knowledge sharing & passionate colleagues
- A pleasant work atmosphere (in our offices in Brussels or Gembloux) where team spirit is a core value, in a fast-growing company with development opportunities
- Flexibility and good balance between work & private life
- A varied and innovative work with responsibilities
- An evolving salary based on your experience
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your spontaneous application (resume and cover letter) to Nicolas Fonseca, Talent Manager, to email@example.com!