Is there no opened position that suits you? Never mind.
Universem regularly looks for passionate and talented colleagues! Send us your application and we’ll contact you whenever an opportunity meeting your qualifications arises. Do you have what it takes to be our next colleague?
- You are client oriented and client’s satisfaction is your main concern?
- You have a strong analytical mind and easily work with numbers & figures?
- Draw up recommendations based on advanced data & complex information analysis drives you?
- You have a solid interest for Web analytics and “business intelligence data” in general?
Then submit your spontaneous application as:
Digital Marketing Consultant specialised in Web Analytics
Specialized in Digital Marketing, and mainly in Web Analytics, you will advise our customers regarding solutions to speed up their growth. You’ll be at the heart of their digital marketing strategy. Project management, performance analysis and draw up recommendation reports are other aspects of the function. You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, you are dynamic and autonomous.
- Manage Digital Marketing consultancy missions and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions regarding web analytics & business intelligence data
- Define the most relevant metrics and KPI’s according to client’s needs and goals
- Follow-up all web metrics and data related to your projects
- Provide in-depth analysis and draw up recommendations regarding possible optimizations
- Draw up reports in analytics and present results focusing on key-elements for clients
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with the customers to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations
- Advise clients regarding any interesting market trends
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing
- You have a Bachelor Degree, University Degree or equivalent in Digital Marketing, Management sciences, Marketing, Business management, Economics, or any other relevant degree
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, and have good knowledge of English
- You have a pronounced interest for Digital Marketing, and mainly for Web & Data analytics
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are “data driven”, and can easily work with numbers & figures and present them
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- You are eager to learn about Digital Marketing and the strategies of companies
- A first professional experience in consultancy, auditing, as Data Analyst or any other related position, is a real plus.
What we offer?
- Knowledge sharing & passionate colleagues
- A pleasant work atmosphere (in our offices in Brussels or Gembloux) where team spirit is a core value, in a fast-growing company with development opportunities
- Flexibility and good balance between work & private life
- A varied and innovative work with responsibilities
- An evolving salary based on your experience
Interested in being our new colleague?
Send your spontaneous application (resume and cover letter) to Nicolas Fonseca, Talent Manager, to email@example.com!